Editing a CSS style sheet
A CSS style sheet typically includes one or more rules. You can edit an individual rule in a CSS style sheet using the CSS Styles panel (see Editing a CSS rule), or if you prefer, you can work directly in the CSS style sheet.
To edit a CSS style sheet:
- In the CSS Styles panel (Window > CSS Styles), select All mode.
- In the All rules pane, double-click the name of the style sheet you want to edit.
- In the Document window, modify the style sheet as desired, and then save the style sheet.
- Using the CSS Styles panel
- Editing a CSS rule
- Using Design-Time style sheets