Linking to or importing an external CSS style sheet
When you edit an external CSS style sheet, all documents linked to that CSS style sheet are updated to reflect those edits. You can export the CSS styles found in a document to create a new CSS style sheet, and attach or link to an external style sheet to apply the styles found there.
You can, of course, attach to your pages any style sheet that you create or copy into your site. In addition, Dreamweaver is shipped with prebuilt style sheets that can be automatically moved into your site and attached to your pages. For information about using the design style sheets that come with Dreamweaver, see Creating a document based on a Dreamweaver design file.
For information about applying a style, see Applying a class style.
To link to or import an external CSS style sheet:
- Open the CSS Styles panel by doing one of the following:
- Select Window > CSS Styles.
- Press Shift + F11.
- In the CSS Styles panel, click the Attach Style Sheet button. (Its in the lower-right corner of the panel.)
- Complete the dialog box and click OK.
For instructions, click the Help button in the dialog box.
- Using the CSS Styles panel
- Exporting styles to create a CSS style sheet
- Editing a CSS style sheet