Setting the Preview in Browser Preferences options
The purpose of this dialog box is to set user preferences for the Preview in Browser category. This dialog box displays the currently defined primary and secondary browsers and their settings.
To set preferences for browser preview:
- To add a browser to the list, click the Plus (+) button, complete the Add Browser dialog box, and then click OK.
The new browser name appears in the list.
- To delete a browser from the list, select the browser, and then click the Minus (-) button.
The browser name disappears from the list.
- To change settings for a selected browser, click the Edit button, make changes in the Edit Browser dialog box, and then click OK.
- Select the Primary Browser or the Secondary Browser option to specify whether the selected browser is the primary or secondary browser.
F12 (Windows) or Option+F12 (Macintosh) opens the primary browser; Control+F12 (Windows) or Command+F12 (Macintosh) opens the secondary browser.
- Select the Preview Using Temporary File option to create a temporary copy for previewing and server debugging.
Deselect this option if you want to update the document directly.
- Previewing and testing pages in browsers