Building pages to delete a record (ColdFusion)
Your application can contain a set of pages that lets users delete records in a database. The pages normally consist of a search page, a results page, and a delete page. The search and results page let users retrieve the record and the delete page lets users delete the record.
This section describes the following steps to build ColdFusion pages to delete records:
- Searching for the record to delete (ColdFusion)
- Creating links to a confirmation page (ColdFusion)
- Creating a URL parameter to pass to the confirmation page (ColdFusion)
- Displaying the record on the confirmation page (ColdFusion)
- Adding logic to delete the record (ColdFusion)