Setting the Define Access Levels dialog box options
The purpose of this dialog box is to add authorization levels to the list of authorization levels in the Restrict Access to Page dialog box.
To set the dialog box options:
- In the Name text box, enter a new authorization level.
Make sure the string for the authorization level matches exactly the string stored in your user database. For example, if the authorization column in your database contains the value
"Administrator", then enter Administrator, not Admin, in the Name text box.
- Click the Plus (+) button to add the authorization level to the list.
- Click OK to return to the Restrict Access to Page dialog box.
Dreamweaver stores the new authorization level for use with other pages.
- Setting the Restrict Access To Page dialog box options
- Redirecting unauthorized users to another page
- Building a page only authorized users can access