Defining a Dreamweaver site (JSP)
After configuring your system, copy the sample files to a local folder and define a Dreamweaver site to manage the files.
To define a Dreamweaver site:
- Copy the sample files to a folder on your hard disk (see Copying the sample files).
- Define the folder as a Dreamweaver local folder (see Defining a local folder).
- Define your root folder on the web server as a Dreamweaver remote folder (see Defining a remote folder).
- Specify a folder to process dynamic pages (see Specifying where dynamic pages can be processed).
- Upload the sample files to the web server (see Uploading the sample files).