Setting options for the Update Pages dialog box
The purpose of this dialog box is to update pages for template changes. You can update all the pages in the site, or only update pages for a specific template.
To complete the Update Pages dialog box:
- In the Look In pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- Make sure Templates is selected in the Update option.
- If you dont want to see a log of the files Dreamweaver updates, deselect the Show Log option; otherwise, leave that option selected.
- Click Start.
Dreamweaver updates the files as indicated. If you selected the Show Log option, Dreamweaver provides information about the files it attempts to update, including information on whether they were updated successfully.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
- Manually updating documents that are based on templates