Changing or deleting content sources
You can change or delete any existing source of dynamic content--that is, any content source listed in the Bindings panel.
Changing or deleting a content source in the Bindings panel does not change or delete any instance of that content on the page. It merely changes or deletes it as a possible source of content for the page. To edit or delete an instance of the content on the page, see Editing dynamic content and Deleting dynamic content.
To change a content source in the Bindings panel:
- In the Bindings panel (Window > Bindings), double-click the name of the content source you want to edit.
- Make your changes in the dialog box that appears.
- If satisfied with your work, click OK.
To delete a content source from the Bindings panel:
- In the Bindings panel (Window > Bindings), select the content source from the list.
- Click the Minus (-) button.
- About dynamic content sources