Showing and hiding regions based on recordset results
Dreamweaver includes a set of server behaviors that let you show or hide a region based on the results returned by a recordset. To learn more about the Show Region server behaviors, and how they can be used to show or hide recordset results, see Displaying and hiding regions based on recordset results.
To show a region only when its needed:
- In Design view, select the region on the page to show or hide.
- In the Server Behaviors panel (Window > Server Behaviors), click the Plus (+) button.
- Select Show Region from the pop-up menu, and then select one of the listed server behaviors.
- Click OK.
- About displaying database records
- Displaying multiple recordset results
- Creating a table with a Repeat Region server behavior