Editing the properties for a library item
You can use the Property inspector for a library item to open a library item for editing, detach a selected library item from its source file, or overwrite an item with the currently selected library item.
To edit the properties for a library item:
- Select a library item in a document.
- Click one of the buttons in the Property inspector (Window > Properties), depending on what you want to do.
For more information, see Setting Library item properties.
- Creating a library item
- Inserting a library item in a document
- Setting library highlighting preferences
- Making library items editable in a document