Inserting plug-in content in your page
Your page can include content that will run in a plug-in in the users browser.
To insert Netscape Navigator plug-in content:
- In the Design view of the Document window, place the insertion point where you want to insert the content, then do one of the following:
- In the Common category of the Insert bar, select Media and then click the plug-in icon.
- Select Insert > Media > Plugin.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a content file for a Netscape Navigator plug-in.
For information on the available properties, see Setting Netscape Navigator plug-in properties.
- Playing plug-ins in the Document window
- Troubleshooting Netscape Navigator plug-ins