Setting a pop-up menus position in a document
Use position options to set where the pop-up menu displays relative to the triggering image or link. You can also set whether the menu hides or not when the user moves the pointer away from the trigger.
To set pop-up menu position options:
- In the Show Pop-Up Menu dialog box, click the Position tab.
- Set the location of the pop-up menu by doing one of the following:
- Select one of the preset options.
- Set customized position coordinates by typing a number in the X text box to set the horizontal coordinate and typing a number in the Y text box to set the vertical coordinate. Coordinates count from the top left corner of the menu.
- To hide the pop-up menu when the pointer is not over it, make sure Hide Menu onMouseOut Event is checked. To leave the menu displayed, deselect this option.
- When you finish creating or modifying the pop-up menu, click OK.