Navigating the Property inspector
You can use the keyboard to navigate the Property inspector and make changes to your document.
The use of arrow keys is supported for Windows only.
To navigate the Property inspector:
- Press Control+F3 (Windows) or Command+F3 (Macintosh) to display the Property inspector, if it is not visible.
- (Windows) Press Control+Alt+Tab until you shift focus to the Property inspector.
- Press the Tab key to move through the Property inspector options.
- (Windows) Use the arrow keys as appropriate to move through option choices.
- Press Control+Tab (Windows) or Option+Tab (Macintosh) to open and close the expanded section of the Property inspector, as necessary, or, with focus on the expander arrow at the lower right, press the Spacebar.
- Navigating panels
- Navigating dialog boxes
- Navigating frames
- Navigating tables