Grouping assets in a Favorites folder
You can group assets in your Favorites list in folders in the Assets panel. For example, if you have a set of images that you use on numerous catalog pages in an e-commerce site, you could group them together in a folder called CatalogImages.
Placing an asset in a Favorites folder does not change the location of the assets file on your disk.
To create a Favorites folder:
- In the Assets panel (Window > Assets) panel, select the Favorites option at the top of the panel.
- Click the New Favorites Folder button at the bottom of the panel.
- Type a name for the folder, then press Enter (Windows) or Return (Macintosh).
- Drag assets into the folder.
- Viewing assets in the Assets panel
- Adding assets to and removing assets from the Favorites list
- Creating a nickname for a favorite asset