Set a repeated region
The table you created contains only one row for data. To display all of the records, you must set that table row as a repeated region. When viewed in a browser, the table contains a row for each record that matches the recordset search requirements.
- In the Document window, select the bottom table row by doing one of the following:
- Click in one of the cells; in the tag selector, click the last
<tr> tag in the list.
- Position the pointer at the left edge of the table row and when the pointer changes to an arrow pointing right, click the table row border to select the row.
- Create a repeated region by doing one of the following:
- In the Server Behaviors panel, click Plus (+) and select Repeat Region.
- In the Insert bars Application category, click Repeated Region.
- Select Insert > Application Objects > Repeated Region.
The Repeat Region dialog box appears.
- In the dialog box, click OK to accept the default settings.
An outline appears around the table row, and a tab appears above it and to the left to indicate that its a repeated region. (The tabs label varies depending on the server technology youre using.)
- Save your page.