Setting the ColdFusion Login Wizard options
The purpose of this dialog box is to password-protect a folder or a site on the server.
To set the wizards options:
- Specify the full path to the folder you want to secure and click Next.
- In the next screen, select one of the following authentication types:
- Simple Authentication secures your application with a single user name and password for all users.
- Windows NT Authentication secures your application using NT user names and passwords.
- LDAP Authentication secures your application with user names and passwords stored on an LDAP server.
- Specify whether you want users to log in using a ColdFusion login page or a pop-up menu.
- In the next screen, specify the following settings:
- If you selected simple authentication, specify the user name and password that each visitor must enter.
- If you selected Windows NT authentication, specify the NT domain to validate against.
- If you selected LDAP authentication, specify the LDAP server to validate against.
- Click Next to create the files needed to secure the folder.
The wizard lists the new files.
- Upload the new files to your remote site.
The files are located in your local site folder.
- Securing a folder in your application (ColdFusion)