Working with assets
Assets include a variety of elements that you store in a site, such as an image or movie file.
You can obtain assets from various sources. For example, you might create assets in an application such as Macromedia Fireworks or Macromedia Flash, receive them from a co-worker, or copy them from a clip-art CD or graphics website.
This section covers the following topics:
- Viewing assets in the Assets panel
- Refreshing the Assets panel
- Adding an asset to a document
- Applying a color to text using the Assets panel
- Applying a URL to an image or text using the Assets panel
- Selecting and editing assets
- Reusing assets in another site
- Creating and managing a list of favorite assets
- Working with library items