Editing a Repeat Region XSLT object
After youve added a Repeat Region XSLT object to a region, you can make changes to it using the Property inspector.
To edit a Repeat Region XSLT object:
- Select the object by clicking the gray tab that surrounds the repeated region.
- In the Property inspector (Window > Properties), click the dynamic icon next to the Select text field.
- In the XPath Expression Builder, make your changes and click OK.
- Displaying repeating XML elements
- Setting the XPath Expression Builder (Repeat Region) dialog box options
- About using XML and XSL with web pages
- Performing XSL transformations on the server