Playing a Flash button object in the document
You can preview a Flash button in the Dreamweaver Document window.
To see the Flash button object play in the Document window:
- While in Design view, in the document, select the Flash button object.
- In the Property inspector, click Play.
- Click Stop to end the preview.
You cant edit the Flash button object while it is playing.
Its also a good idea to preview your document in the browser to see exactly how the Flash button looks.
- Creating and inserting a Flash button
- Modifying a Flash button object