Applying a URL to an image or text using the Assets panel
You can use the Assets panel to make the selected text or image an active link.
To add a link to the current selection in a document:
- Select the text or image where you want to apply the URL.
- In the Assets panel (Window > Assets), select the URLs category on the left side of the panel.
- Select the desired URL.
- Do one of the following:
- Drag the URL from the panel to the selection in the Design view.
- Select the URL, then click the Insert button.
- Adding an asset to a document
- Applying a color to text using the Assets panel
- Selecting and editing assets
- Reusing assets in another site