Applying an animation sequence to a different object
To save time, you can create an animation sequence once and apply it to each of the remaining layers in your document.
To apply an existing animation sequence to other objects:
- In the Timelines panel, select the animation sequence and copy it.
- Click any frame of the Timelines panel and paste the sequence at that frame.
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh) the pasted animation sequence and select Change Object from the context menu.
- In the dialog box that appears, select another object from the pop-up menu and click OK.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for any remaining objects that you want to follow the same animation sequence.
You can also change your mind about which layer should be animated after creating an animation sequence; simply follow steps 3 and 4 above (no copying or pasting is necessary).