Installing third-party server behaviors
You can download and install server behaviors created by independent developers from the Macromedia Exchange website.
To access Macromedia Exchange:
- In Dreamweaver select Help > Dreamweaver Exchange.
Your browser opens the Macromedia Exchange for Dreamweaver web page.
- Log on to the Exchange using your Macromedia ID, or, if you have not yet created a Macromedia Exchange ID for yourself, follow the instructions to open a Macromedia account.
You can also access the Macromedia Exchange from the Server Behaviors panel (Window > Behaviors) by clicking the Plus (+) button and selecting Get More Server Behaviors.
To install a server behavior or other extension in Dreamweaver:
- Start the Extension Manager by selecting Commands > Manage Extensions.
- Select File > Install Package in the Extension Manager.
For more information, see Using the Extension Manager.
- About custom server behaviors
- Server behaviors