After defining a timelines basic components, you can make changes such as adding and removing frames, changing the start time of the animation, and so on.
To modify a timeline, do any of the following:
- To make the animation play longer, drag the end frame marker to the right. All the keyframes in the animation shift so that their relative positions remain constant. To prevent the other keyframes from moving, Control-drag the end frame marker.
- To make the layer reach a keyframe position earlier or later, move the keyframe marker left or right in the bar.
- To change the start time of an animation, select one or more of the bars associated with the animation (press Shift to select more than one bar at a time) and drag left or right.
- To shift the location of an entire animation path, select the entire bar and then drag the object on the page. Dreamweaver adjusts the position of all keyframes. Making any type of change with an entire bar selected changes all the keyframes.
- To add or remove frames in the timeline, select Modify > Timeline > Add Frame or Modify > Timeline > Remove Frame.
- To make the timeline play automatically when the page opens in a browser, click Autoplay. Autoplay attaches a behavior to the page that executes the Play Timeline action when the page loads.
- To make the timeline loop continuously, click Loop. Loop inserts the Go To Timeline Frame action in the Behaviors channel after the last frame of the animation. You can edit the parameters for this behavior to define the number of loops.