Viewing and editing head content
You can view the elements in the
head section of a document using the View menu, the Document windows Code view, or the Code inspector.
To view elements in the head section of a document:
- Select View > Head Content. For each element of the
head content, a marker appears at the top of the Document window in Design view.
If your Document window is set to show only Code view, View > Head Content is dimmed.
To insert an element into the head section of a document:
- Do one of the following:
- In the Insert bars Head category, select click one of the object buttons.
- Select an item from the Insert > Head Tags submenu.
- Enter options for the element in the dialog box that appears, or in the Property inspector.
To edit an element in the head section of a document:
- Select View > Head Content.
- Click one of the icons in the
head section to select it.
- Set or modify the properties of the element in the Property inspector.
For information about the properties of specific
head elements, see the following topics:
- Setting Meta properties
- Setting Title properties
- Setting Keywords properties
- Setting Description properties
- Setting Refresh properties
- Setting Base properties
- Setting properties for the link tag