Cloaking and uncloaking site folders
You can cloak specific folders, but you cannot cloak all folders or an entire site. When you cloak specific folders, you can cloak multiple folders at the same time.
To cloak or uncloak specific folders within a site:
- In the Files panel (Window > Files), select a select a site that has site cloaking enabled from the pop-up menu where the current site, server, or drive appears.
- Select the folder(s) you want to cloak or uncloak.
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh), then select Cloaking > Cloak or Cloaking > Uncloak from the context menu.
A red line through the folder icon appears or disappears, indicating that the folder is cloaked or uncloaked.
You can perform an operation on a specific cloaked folder by selecting the item in the Files panel and performing an operation on it. Performing an operation directly on a file or folder overrides cloaking.
- About site cloaking
- Enabling and disabling site cloaking
- Cloaking and uncloaking specific file types
- Uncloaking all folders and files