Exporting styles to create a CSS style sheet
You can export styles from a document to create a new CSS style sheet. You can then link to other documents to apply these styles.
To export CSS styles from a document and create a CSS style sheet:
- Select File > Export > CSS Styles or select Text > CSS Styles > Export.
The Export Styles as CSS File dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for your style sheet and click Save.
The style is saved as a CSS style sheet.
- Using the CSS Styles panel
- Linking to or importing an external CSS style sheet
- Editing a CSS style sheet
- Using Design-Time style sheets