Setting the Dynamic CheckBox dialog box options
This dialog box lets you preselect a checkbox based on a Boolean value.
To set the dialog box options:
- If you want the checkbox to be selected when a field in a record equals a certain value, do the following:
- Click the lightning bolt icon beside the Check If box and select the field from the list of data sources.
The data source must contain Boolean data such as
false. If no data sources appear in the list, or if the available data sources dont meet your needs, click the Plus (+) button to define a new data source. For instructions, see About dynamic content sources.
- In the Equal To box, enter the value the field must have for the checkbox to appear selected.
For example, if you want the checkbox to appear selected when a specific field in a record has a value of
Yes, enter Yes in the Equal To box.
This value will also be returned to the server if the user clicks the forms Submit button.
- Click OK.
- Dynamically preselecting HTML checkboxes
- Inserting HTML checkboxes
- Defining a recordset