Setting the Insert Div Tag dialog box options
The purpose of this dialog box is to insert a
div tag to create a CSS layout block.
To complete the Insert Div Tag dialog box:
- Select an insertion option from the Insert pop-up menu to indicate where youd like the
div tag to appear.
- (Optional) Click the New CSS Rule button to open the New CSS Rule dialog box and create a new style.
- If you select Before tag, Before end of tag, After tag, or After start of tag, select a tag from the pop-up menu on the right.
- (Optional) Select a class from the pop-up menu.
If you attached a style sheet, classes defined in that style sheet appear in the list.
- (Optional) Select an ID from the pop-up menu.
If you attached a style sheet, IDs defined in that style sheet appear in the list. Dreamweaver does not list IDs for blocks that are already in your document.
Dreamweaver alerts you if you enter the same ID as another tag in your document.
- Inserting div tags for layout