Setting Site Map Layout category options
The purpose of this dialog box is to customize the appearance of your site map.
To customize the appearance of your site map:
- In the Home Page text box, enter a file path to the home page for the site or click the folder icon to browse to the file.
The home page must be on the local site. If you dont specify a home page, or if Dreamweaver cannot find a file called index.html or index.htm at the root, Dreamweaver prompts you to select a home page when you open the site map.
- Select from the Column options:
- In the Number of Columns text box, type a number to set the number of pages to display per row in the site map window.
- In the Column Width text box, type a number to set the width, in pixels, of the site map columns.
- Under Icon Labels, select whether the name displayed with the document icons in the site map is represented as a filename or as a page title.
- Under Options, select which files to display in the site map:
- Select Display Files Marked as Hidden to display HTML files youve marked as hidden in the site map.
If a page is hidden, its name and links appear in italics. For information about hiding files, see Showing and hiding site map files.
- Select Display Dependent Files to show all dependent files in the sites hierarchy.
A dependent file is an image or other non-HTML content that the browser loads when it loads the main page.
- Modifying the site map layout