Displaying tabbed documents (Macintosh)
On the Macintosh, Dreamweaver can display multiple documents in a single Document window by using tabs to identify each document. Dreamweaver can also display them as part of a floating workspace, in which each document appears in its own window.
To open a tabbed document in a separate window:
- Right-click or Control-click the tab and select Move to New Window from the context menu.
To combine separate documents into tabbed windows:
- Select Window > Combine as Tabs.
To change the default tabbed document setting:
- Select Dreamweaver > Preferences, and then select the General category.
- Select or deselect Open Documents in Tabs, and click OK.
Dreamweaver does not alter the display of documents that are currently open when you change preferences. Documents opened after you select a new preference, however, will display according to the preference you selected.
- The workspace layout
- Saving custom workspace layouts
- Cascading or tiling Document windows