Selecting editable regions
You can easily identify and select template regions in both the template document and template-based documents.
To select an editable region in the Document window:
- Click the tab in the upper-left corner of the editable region.
To find an editable region and select it in the document:
- Select Modify > Templates, then select the name of the region from the list at the bottom of that submenu.
Editable regions that are inside a repeated region do not appear in the menu. You must locate these regions by looking for tabbed borders in the Document window.
The editable region is selected in the document.
- Setting highlighting preferences for template regions
- Inserting an editable region
- Removing an editable region
- Changing an editable regions name