Inserting a repeating table
You can use a repeating table to create an editable region (in table format) with repeating rows. You can define table attributes and set which table cells are editable.
To insert a repeating table:
- In the Document window, place the insertion point in the document where you want to insert the repeating table.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Insert > Template Objects > Repeating Table.
- In the Common category of the Insert bar, click the arrow on the Templates button, then select Repeating Table.
The Insert Repeating Table dialog box appears.
- Enter new values as desired.
For more information, see Setting the Insert Repeating Table dialog box options.
- Click OK.
The repeating table appears in the template.
- Setting alternating background colors in a repeating table