Setting the Delete Button dialog box options
The Delete Button (also known as a Button Column in ASP.NET) lets a user delete a particular row by clicking a button.
To set the Delete Button box options:
- Enter a name for the column in the Title text box.
- From the Button Type pop-up menu, select either link or push buttons. At runtime, this column displays a button labeled Delete. Link buttons use text links for the buttons, and push buttons use images.
- From the Delete From pop-up menu, select the database table whose data the user will delete.
- From the Primary Key pop-up menu, select a primary key associated with the table.
- Select a data type from the Submit As pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
- Adding an ASP.NET DataGrid to a page
- Modifying a DataGrid or DataList object
- Setting the ASP.NET DataGrid Property inspector options