Inserting HTML text fields
You can create a text field that consists of one line or multiple lines. You can also create a password text field that hides the text the user enters.
To insert a text field:
- Place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- Select Insert > Form > Text Field.
A text field appears in the document.
- In the Property inspector, set the text field properties as desired.
For more information, see Setting text field properties.
- To label the text field on the page, click beside the text field and type the label.
- Validating HTML form data
- Displaying dynamic content in HTML text fields
- Form objects