Viewing and setting properties for multiple layers
When you select two or more layers, the layer Property inspector displays text properties and a subset of the full layer properties, allowing you to modify several layers at once.
To select multiple layers:
- Hold down Shift while selecting layers (see Selecting layers).
To view and set properties for multiple layers:
- Select multiple layers.
- In the Property inspector (Window > Properties), click the expander arrow in the lower-right corner, if it isnt already expanded, to see all properties.
- Change the layers attributes by setting properties.
For more information, see Setting properties for multiple layers.
- Setting layer preferences
- Viewing and setting properties for a single layer
- Managing layers