Viewing and setting properties for a single layer
When you select a layer, the Property inspector displays layer properties.
To view and set layer properties:
- Select a layer (see Selecting layers).
- In the Property inspector (Window > Properties), click the expander arrow in the lower-right corner, if it isnt already expanded, to see all properties.
- Change the layers attributes by setting properties as necessary.
For more information, see Setting layer properties.
- Setting layer preferences
- Viewing and setting properties for multiple layers
- Managing layers