Inserting ColdFusion checkboxes
You can visually insert a ColdFusion checkbox into your form and set its properties. Use checkboxes to let users select more than one option from a set of options.
This Dreamweaver enhancement is only available if you have access to a computer running ColdFusion MX 7 or later. For more information, see Enabling the ColdFusion enhancements.
To visually insert a ColdFusion checkbox:
- Place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- In the CFForm category of the Insert bar, click the CF Checkbox icon.
A checkbox appears in the ColdFusion form.
- In the Properties panel, set the checkbox properties.
For more information, click the Help icon in the Property inspector.
- To label the checkbox, click next to the checkbox on the page and enter text for the label.
- Setting the properties of ColdFusion form controls visually