Copying a recordset from one page to another page
You can copy a recordset from one page to another within a defined site.
To copy a recordset to another page:
- Select the recordset in either the Bindings panel or the Server Behaviors panel.
- Right-click the recordset and select Copy from the pop-up menu.
- Open the page you want to copy the recordset to.
- Right-click the Bindings panel or the Server Behaviors toolbar, and select Paste from the pop-up menu.
- About dynamic content sources
- Changing or deleting content sources