Resolving inconsistent region names
The purpose of this dialog box is to assign content in a document to a region of a template.
To assign existing content to an editable region in the new document:
- From the Move Content to New Region pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- Select a region in the new template to move the existing content to.
- Select Nowhere to remove the content from the document.
- To move all unresolved content to the selected region, click Use For All.
- Click OK to apply the template or click Cancel to cancel the application of the template to the document.
- Applying a template to an existing document