Using BBEdit (Macintosh only)
You can disable BBEdit integration if you prefer not to use BBEdit. Selections are not tracked between Dreamweaver and BBEdit if BBEdit integration is disabled. However, editing in Dreamweaver may be faster if BBEdit integration is disabled.
To use BBEdit with Dreamweaver:
- Select Edit > Edit with BBEdit.
- Edit the document in BBEdit.
- Click the Dreamweaver button on the HTML Tools palette in BBEdit to return to Dreamweaver.
To disable BBEdit integration:
- Select Edit > Preferences or Dreamweaver > Preferences (Mac OS X), and select File Types/Editors.
- Deselect Enable BBEdit Integration and click OK.