Modifying a Flash button object
You can modify the properties and content of a Flash button object.
To modify a Flash button object:
- In the Document window, click the Flash button object to select it.
- Open the Property inspector, if it is not already open.
The Property inspector displays the Flash button properties. You can use the Property inspector to modify the buttons HTML attributes, such as width, height, and background color.
- To make changes to content, display the Insert Flash Button dialog box using one of the following methods:
- Double-click the Flash button object.
- Click Edit in the Property inspector.
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh), and select Edit from the context menu.
- In the Insert Flash Button dialog box, make your edits in the text boxes described earlier (see Inserting and modifying a Flash button object.)
In the Design view, you can resize the object easily by using the resizing handles. You can return the object to its original size by selecting Reset Size in the Property inspector (see Resizing an image).
- Creating and inserting a Flash button
- Playing a Flash button object in the document