Changing the text color
You can change the color of selected text so that the new color overrides the text color set in Page Properties. (If no text color has been set in Page Properties, the default text color is black.)
To change the color of text:
- Select the text.
- Do one of the following:
- Select a color from the palette by clicking the color picker in the Property inspector.
- Select Text > Color. The system color picker dialog box appears. Select a color and click OK.
- Enter the color name or hexadecimal number directly in the Property inspector field.
- To define the default text color, use the Modify > Page Properties command (see Defining default text colors).
To return text to the default color:
- In the Property inspector, click the color box to open the palette of web-safe colors.
- Click the Strike-through button (the white square button with a red line through it, found in the upper-right corner).