Installing Dreamweaver 8
This section explains how to install Dreamweaver.
Be sure to read the release notes on the Macromedia website at www.macromedia.com/go/dw_documentation for late-breaking information or instructions.
To install Dreamweaver:
- Insert the Dreamweaver CD into your computers CD-ROM drive.
- Do one of the following:
- In Windows, the Dreamweaver installation program starts automatically.
- In Macintosh, double-click the Dreamweaver installer icon that appears on the desktop.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
The installation program prompts you to enter the required information.
- If prompted to do so, restart your computer.