Applying a color to text using the Assets panel
The colors in the Assets panel represent colors youve applied to various elements in your site, such as text, table border, background color, and so on. You can use the color swatches in the Color category to consistently apply your color choices to objects on a page.
For information about adding a color to the Color category, see Adding assets to and removing assets from the Favorites list.
To change the color of selected text in a document:
- Select the text in the document.
- In the Assets panel (Window > Assets), select the Colors category on the left side of the panel.
- Select the desired color.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the panel.
- Adding an asset to a document
- Applying a URL to an image or text using the Assets panel
- Selecting and editing assets
- Reusing assets in another site