Building ColdFusion MX 7 forms
Dreamweaver provides a number of enhancements for ColdFusion developers who use ColdFusion MX 7 or later as their development server. These enhancements include more Insert bar buttons, menu items, and Property inspectors so that you can rapidly build and set the properties of ColdFusion forms. You can also use Dreamweaver to generate code that validates the information provided by site visitors. For example, you can check that the e-mail address provided by a user contains the @ symbol, or that a required text field contains a certain type of value.
These enhancements are only available if you have access to a computer running ColdFusion MX 7 or later.
This section covers the following topics:
- Enabling the ColdFusion enhancements
- Creating ColdFusion forms
- Inserting ColdFusion form controls
- Setting the properties of ColdFusion form controls visually
- Validating ColdFusion form data