Inserting ColdFusion text areas
You can visually insert a ColdFusion text area into your form and set its properties. A text area is an input element that consists of multiple lines of text.
This Dreamweaver enhancement is only available if you have access to a computer running ColdFusion MX 7 or later. For more information, see Enabling the ColdFusion enhancements.
To visually insert a ColdFusion text area:
- Place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- In the CFForm category of the Insert bar, click the CF Text Area icon.
A text area appears in the ColdFusion form.
- In the Property inspector, set the text area properties.
For more information, click the Help icon in the Property inspector.
- To label the text area, click beside it and enter text for the label.
- Validating ColdFusion form data
- Setting the properties of ColdFusion form controls visually