Editing a script in Design view
You can edit a script without leaving Design view.
Before starting, select View > Visual Aids > Invisible Elements to ensure that script markers will appear on the page.
To edit the script in Design view:
- Select the script marker.
- In the Property inspector, click the Edit button.
The script appears in the Script Properties dialog box.
If you linked to an external script file, the file opens in Code view, where you can make your edits.
If there is code between the script tags, the Script Properties dialog box opens even if there is also a link to an external script file.
- Edit the script and click OK.
For more information, see Setting the Script Properties dialog box options.
- Writing a client-side script in Design view
- Linking to an external script file