Editing a Conditional Region XSLT object
After youve added a conditional XSLT region to your page, you can make changes to it using the Property inspector.
To edit a Conditional Region XSLT object:
- Select the object by clicking the gray tab that surrounds the conditional region.
- In the Property inspector (Window > Properties), edit your conditional expression in the Test text box.
- Creating conditional XSLT regions
- Setting the Conditional Region dialog box options
- Setting the Multiple Conditional Region dialog box options
- About using XML and XSL with web pages
- Performing XSL transformations on the server