If you are an experienced hand-coder, this section will point you to sections of the Dreamweaver documentation that are most appropriate for your background.
For experienced hand-coders:
- Begin by reading Tutorial: Working with Code in this Getting Started with Dreamweaver guide.
- In Using Dreamweaver (Help > Using Dreamweaver), read Exploring the Workspace to learn more about the Dreamweaver user interface.
- Although much of the material in Setting Up a Dreamweaver Site and Managing Your Files is probably familiar to you, skim those chapters to see how these familiar concepts are implemented in Dreamweaver. Pay particular attention to the sections on setting up a Dreamweaver site.
- Read more about coding with Dreamweaver in Setting Up Your Coding Environment Coding in Dreamweaver Optimizing and Debugging Your Code and Editing Code in Design View.
- Read the overview at the beginning of each chapter in Using Dreamweaver to determine whether its topics are of interest to you.