Setting the UDDI Site dialog box options
The UDDI Sites dialog box lets you add, edit, or remove UDDI directories so that you can easily browse for web services.
To add a new site, or edit an existing one:
- Click the New button to display the New UDDI Site dialog box, or the Edit button to display the Edit UDDI Site dialog box.
- If you know the name and URL of a UDDI website, enter that information.
You can also start a web browser to locate UDDI sites by clicking the browser button (the globe icon) next to the Address text box.
- When you have entered the name and URL of a UDDI website, click OK.
The new or modified UDDI site appears in the list of sites in the UDDI Sites dialog box.
- Click Done.
To remove a site:
- Select a site from the list and click the Remove button.
- Click Done
- Editing the UDDI web service site list